Sunday, February 2, 2014

Under Construction!

Moving into the new site soon! I figured my other pages were not the best place to give longer, more detailed, steps on my prop builds. I wanted to be able to post pictures with my reasoning and thoughts behind each step in a kind of list format. Unfortunately, a place like Facebook will just group all the pictures at the bottom of the post and then you have to wade through a text wall. No one really wants to do that... Sometimes you just want to look through the pictures! I'll still run all of the other sites, but those will be more of  "post larger milestone and final product pictures" sites. This one will bring all of the good, bad, and ugly, steps that come with making props. Trust me, there are a lot of all three of those! So sit back, enjoy the posts, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

-S

Edit: I'm also going to try and add past builds to see if anything I've made previously has enough step by step pictures to add here. So stay tuned for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment